One day while cruising thru different web sites, I found a Camping website dedicated to camp humor-jokes, quotes, and stories.
After reading some of their stuff, I decided this was way too good not to share.
Over the years, Jerry and I have had the pleasure of meeting people just like the ones who must have submitted these suggestions to the U.S.F.S, on comment cards.
These might have just been comments, but they really come off as jokes!!!
READ ON FOR HILARIOUS CAMP HUMOR!!!!!!
- “A small deer came into my camp and stole my bag of pickles. Is there a way I can get reimbursed? Please call.”
- “Escalators would help on steep uphill sections.”
- “Ban walking sticks in wilderness. Hikers that use walking sticks are more likely to chase animals.”
- “All the mile markers are missing this year.”
- “Too many bugs and leeches and spiders and spider webs. Please spray the wilderness to rid the area of these pests.”
- “Please pave the trails so they can be plowed of snow in the winter.”
- “Chair lifts need to be in some places so that we can get to wonderful views without having to hike to them.”
- “The coyotes made too much noise last night and kept me awake. Please eradicate these annoying animals
And my personal favorite…………………
- “A McDonald’s would be nice at the trail head.”
If your still not rolling on the floor, here’s another little camp joke……
In case anyone is considering doing some camping this spring or summer, please note the following public service announcement: In Alaska, tourists are warned to wear tiny bells on their clothing when hiking in bear country. The bells warn away MOST bears. Tourists are also cautioned to watch the ground on the trail, paying particular attention to bear droppings to be alert for the presence of Grizzly Bears. One can tell a Grizzly dropping because it has tiny bells in it.
Once you’ve quit laughing so hard,
Wipe your eyes, set yourself back down on your chair and …….
If you think your friends and followers would enjoy this post, click the “tweet” button in the upper right hand corner.
We would also enjoy hearing about your camping jokes, stories or camp humor, so feel free to leave a comment in the box below.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 50 FAMILY FRIENDLY CAMPGROUNDS EBOOK………